The specificity of each project
If the fabulous wealth of biodiversity of the aquatic environment and the sea are the lifeblood of an aquarium; Water, the Sea and the World’s Ocean also bring stories about mankind, about geography, history and about local or specific cultures.
In addition to the characteristics of local species which must imprint on the character of the project, it is the cultural foundation of the project that ensures its legitimacy, which implicates the visitor and thus ensures its specific identity and its unique appeal as well as its educational credentials.
Ocean Project's approach
- Define the concept of the Aquarium by researching scientific, historical, geographical and cultural perspectives.
- Use the irreplaceable appeal of living exhibits.
- Define the general thematic of the Aquarium.
- Conceive the visitor route in a spectacular way where every visitor embarks on an adventure that stirs his emotions.
- Use recreational means to achieve educational goals.
- Appeal to the visitor and improve his awareness using strong educational content.
- Take account of the environment of the future project and its relationship with other factors (structural, environmental, political and cultural).
- Define its strategy, its educational role, its marketing identity.